The Romero Florida Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) for Romero Academy allows Participants (“Participants” are parents, grandparents or guardians of children currently in seventh grade and/or below and are living in the zip codes 32948, 32958, 32967, 32970, or 32966 to be eligible to win 1 of 5 $100 Dollar General gift cards by completing the full Romero Florida 2023 survey.
To participate, Participants must agree to these terms. The Giveaway is sponsored by Romero Academy, a 501c3 non-profit. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to win.
- SWEEPSTAKES NAME (“SWEEPSTAKES”): Romero Florida Raffle
- ENTRY DEADLINE: December 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm ET. Submit survey responses and information through the survey portal between October 7, 2023, and December 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET. (“Entry Period”). Incomplete, unreadable, incorrect, or incoherent entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by December 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET. All information provided by entrants becomes the Romero Academy. The winner will be notified via the email address provided when they complete an entry through the survey portal.
- PRIZES AND ODDS: 5 $100 Dollar General gift cards.
The raffle is a random selection of five winners. Each submission counts as one entry to win. The odds of winning the Package depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. within the above-specified zip codes, age 18 or older, who have an active email account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must qualify based on the survey questions and submit the required information requested on the survey portal.
- MULTIPLE ENTRIES: There is a limit of one (1) entry per family.
- PRIZE DRAWING: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the Sweepstakes, to be held on or around 30 days after December 1, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET. There will be one package raffled from the sweepstakes, which will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be notified by email within one (1) week of the prize drawing and enrollment review and will be required to accept within three (3) days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, and/or where applicable, an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account governing the email address was opened. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Romero Academy, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning the Sweepstakes, the winner releases Romero Academy, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Romero Academy’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Romero Academy’s decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final. Romero Academy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Romero Academy reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Romero Academy in its sole discretion.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, the Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry, and statements attributed to the winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become the property of Romero Academy, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
©2023 Romero Academy. All Rights Reserved.