Quick Access to School Resources
At Romero Academies, we believe that families and school personnel must work together to best serve every child. We want to support your family in any way we can.
If you need to speak with someone about an academic or behavioral need, please reach out to the principal, Mr. Lane, at j.lane@raresurrection or 513-461-2044 x 701.
If your family needs support with meals, clothing, or housing, please reach out to Ms. Robben at k.robben@raresurrection or 513-461-2044 x 703. We also encourage you to check out the resources below for more in-depth assistance
- Ohio Summer Food Service Program
- Food pantries, where you can get groceries:
- List of Food Pantries in Cincinnati
- Catholic Charities Food for All
- For His Glory Food Pantry: 931 McPherson Ave., Thursdays 11:00am-12:30pm (serves zip codes 45204, 45205, and 45238; ID and proof of residence required)
- Freestore Foodbank
- St. William Parish: (513) 921-0247, 4108 W. 8th St.
- Community kitchens, where you can get a hot meal:
- Queen City Kitchen: 1620 Vine Street
- BLOC Café Kitchen community meal: 801 Mt Hope Ave., Thursdays 10:30AM-12:30PM
- Food delivery services
- Community Matters: Call 513-244-2214 (Ext 214) and give them your address, serves 45204 zip code only
- Apply for the Hamilton County Food, Cash and Medical Assistance
If you love the education your child receives at Romero Academies, we encourage you to tell your family and friends about our schools. For current families, you will receive $75 per child you refer to our school.
Tell your friends and family about our school!
Your family and friends call our schools to enroll their children and tell us they heard about our school from YOU!
When all of their enrollment paperwork is complete, with all forms turned in, you will receive a $25 gift card per child enrolled!
Then, if these students are still enrolled on October 1st, you will receive a $50 gift card per child!