At Romero Academy at Annunciation, your child’s academic growth has no limits. Each student graduates prepared for the most competitive high schools in Cincinnati. This helps to set them up for success in college and beyond.
“Can I show the class that I passed my reading level?”
Students are so proud when they hit their academic milestones, and they are hitting new milestones every day!
- Romero Academy scholars are growing faster than the national average in reading and math, and are more proficient than their neighboring schools
- According to recent data, 78 percent of students grew by more than one year in reading and math this year
- Reading proficiency increased by 24 percent
- Scholars outperform neighboring schools by an average of 7 percent in reading and 10 percent in math
- We consistently have a 100 percent passing rate for third-grade reading
What else makes our curriculum different?
We focus on the whole child: academically, socially and emotionally.
We believe that skill and factual knowledge are equally important to enhance cognitive processes like problem solving and complex reasoning. This helps our students become well-rounded learners and thinkers.
In addition to learning academically, we help our students to learn socially and emotionally with proven methods for social emotional learning.