No family should ever be worried about sending their child to school. At Romero, we take measures to ensure your child’s safety, and we care for them as if they were our own. Here are some of the safety measure we have in place:
- We have 40 cameras located throughout the interior and exterior of our school building monitoring activity 24/7
- All school doors are locked and require a badge to enter the building
- An intercom system is installed at the front and back doors of our building to view who is at the door to grant entrance
- After the first doors at each entrance, there is a vestibule before the second entrance where visitors must be granted additional access
- We have a student resource officer on staff with over 13 years of experience
- All teachers are required to take ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) training for active shooter preparedness
If you have additional questions or concerns about safety, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We want you to feel confident in our ability to keep your child safe at all times.